Auto Rates & Ways To Save BIG
Virginians continue to enjoy some of the lowest auto rates in the nation. It may not seem like it sometimes, but drivers in other states pay double or more in some cases. 2019 has been relatively stable thus far, with most carriers filing between a 5% decrease and 5% increase.
Here are some great ways to make sure you are saving as much as possible:
- Credit Score – Credit has become the dominant rate factor for most carriers. It can cut your rate in half, or double it, depending on your score.
- Driving Record – Keeping your driving record clean will save BIG bucks over time!
- Not All Cars are Created Equal – In more ways than one, 200 horses are cheaper than 400 horses. Sports Cars carry much higher liability symbols, and the charges add up over time.
- Possible Eligibility for a Paid In Full Discount – Some carriers offer up to 15% for paying annually.
- Participate in a Telematics Discount – If you don’t mind sharing your driving data, the discounts can be meaningful. Ask to see if your carrier has this discount available.
- Bundling your Home & Auto – This is still the best way to discount either policy, with some carriers offering up to 40% off!
We are always on the lookout for ways to help our customers save money, and protect them, because we care.
Burton & Company